Otis, the Sloth

I am still on my "crochet while watching Grey's Anatomy" kick and, I have to say, it's the perfect stress reduction skill I could be taking advantage of at the moment! The best part is that I look forward to this so much that it pushes me to stay afloat on my work (at work and at home)! 

This week, I completed Otis, the Sloth, from Animal Friends of Pica Pau. I used Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK for the entire project. When I was working on Otis' last limb, I was sure I would run out of light brown yarn but miraculously I had **just** enough!





He is the absolute cutest! And, of course, I already have my next project lined up. It will be a challenge in a different way; the pattern is by an artist I recently discovered and it's in Spanish! While I do speak Spanish fluently, I have never worked on a pattern in a language other than English so I am sure my brain and my hands will have some miscommunications and disconnects along the way. Should be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram