Cat Butt & Cat Paw Coasters

I have seen these coasters floating around the internet since I first started crocheting and while I wanted to make them just because they are funny, I didn't have a good reason to until now! I made these as a Christmas gift for a friend who has a very sweet cat, a good sense of humor, and many opportunities to host dinner parties where these will be used!

Cat Butt Coaster Pattern 

Cat Paw Pattern

The Cat Paw Coaster pattern is available via YouTube- if you go to the comments section, you will find that someone transcribed the pattern into written form, which is what I followed.





These were very fun and easy to make! I am including a box of delicious tea along with the coasters (Stash- Christmas in Paris)! Makes for a cute, unique, and functional holiday gift! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram