Bernie Sanders

This was probably the most challenging project I have ever worked on! It was also full of mishaps...

I had to learn new stitches and techniques so there was a lot of frogging and reworking rounds along the way. I also bought the wrong kind of aluminum wire at first and it was not super pliable...and then I ran out of yarn and had to wait a week for the replacement yarn to arrive in the mail. But that's not all- I also got some super glue and hot glue on my fingers when I was trying to figure out the best way to attach the mask strings. 

But it was so worth it!

Pattern by: Tobey Time Crochet

Yarn: Paintbox Cotton DK 





His mittens are absolutely perfect! He is the first human I've crocheted and I am sure I will create some other friends for him in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram