Celia, the Rabbit

I saw this cute little bunny floating around Instagram a few times and finally decided she needed to be mine! I purchased a pair of tiny reading glasses for her but unfortunately, they never arrived, so it seems Celia does have 20/20 vision after all :)

Pattern: Huonghoang (purchased via Etsy)

Yarn: Paintbox Yarn (purchased at Love Crafts) --> I am convinced this is *the* best yarn for amigurumis (I am not profiting in any way when I say this!)


Since I didn't have dry pastels, I actually used colorful eyeshadow for Celia's blushing cheeks. I wasn't 100% happy with the buttons I chose for her dress, but these were the only ones that met all criteria (small enough, pair of identical buttons, colors match the outfit) and since I made this bunny in the midst of the pandemic, I couldn't go to a craft store. But this is a lesson learned - make what you already have work instead of giving in to consumerism! 

I love my Celia Rabbit! I am looking forward to making other patterns by this artist! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram