Newton Owl

This little owl is one of the main reasons I purchased Animal Friends of Pica Pau 2 and I finally got around to making it! I decided to change his colors to a fall palette and even gave him some snazzy reading glasses! As always, I used Paintbox Cotton DK yarns and my loyal Clover crochet hooks

I have been on a reading kick lately so I've been sharing my free time between books and crocheting. Even though I am in Florida and it's still beyond hot outside, this time of year always makes me want to snuggle on the couch with tea and snacks... nothing better than books and yarn to make Sundays extra cozy. Today was a much needed day of rest and relaxation!




I never noticed the cute embroidery on his tail until I started the project! It makes Newton that much cuter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram