Audrey Hepburn

“If I could find a real-life place that’d make me feel like Tiffany’s, then I’d buy some furniture and give the cat a name!”
- Holly Golightly


Out of all the Iconic Women in the Crochet Iconic Women book, of course I had to start with Audrey Hepburn. I have adored Breakfast at Tiffany's for a good part of my life (it was love at first watch, really) and even dressed up as Holly Golightly once or twice for Halloween/Costume Party.

    

I got this book for Christmas and finally got around to it. Does anyone else have an infinite list of projects they want to make or is it just me? At least I have been much better at finishing the projects I start.

I can't wait to make some of the other Iconic Women from the book- not sure who will be next though... such a tough choice because they are all so perfect!

I gave my version of Audrey a pearl necklace (pattern asks for a single chain of yarn) and I also attached a sparkly gemstone to her tiara- giving her some sparkle was the only way I could possibly do crochet Holly Golightly any justice!


Iconic, indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram