Amelia, the Goose

I fell in love with this project as soon as I saw it on my Instagram feed! The pattern is in Spanish, which I am fluent in, but I had never worked a crochet project in any other language aside from English. I did some research, translated the stitches, and, honestly, it wasn't as difficult as I had originally expected it to be! 

The pattern can be found here. I used Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK for the entire project. The only changes I made to the original pattern were the scarf (I crocheted it but the pattern asks for it to be knitted) and her name (her original name is Clemira but I thought my final project looked more like an Amelia)!

Doesn't she look like she belongs in Mary Poppins or one of those old school animated Disney movies?


I love how well all the colors go together- they give her a classic/vintage look. Side note- I highly recommend looking at this designer's pattern... they all have a very unique look about them and they are easy to follow. I already added some of his other patterns to my birthday wishlist!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram