Granny Stripes Blanket

As I am working on a new blanket, I remembered I never posted the very first blanket I completed. I started this in 2014 and finished it in 2019- not because I am the slowest crocheter ever, but because I seemed to have lost steam along the way and got distracted by other projects. 

I finished the granny stripes back in 2015 and procrastinated on the border after that. in 2019, as I was sorting through my crochet supplies after moving into a new house, I came upon this project and felt a little sad it was so close to being done but instead was forgotten. So, I sat on the couch and finally finished the border! 

Although I followed my own process for this blanket, I was inspired by Attic 24's granny stripe blanket. I used StyleCraft Special DK yarn, which is super soft and comes in all sorts of gorgeous colors.

Here it is!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram