First Cardigan


This is my first ever crochet clothing item! I usually opt for decorative items or amigurumi but felt like I could take on a new challenge.

It took me about two and a half weeks of crocheting - a few moments on weekdays when I wasn't too tired or busy, and all of Sundays. I can say I was feeling a mixture of excitement and worry that the fit would look terrible on me but it fit like a glove!





Pattern by: Meg Made With Love (Marley Cardi)

The pattern is very easy to follow and it comes in  several sizes. This is a comfy cardi, perfect for Fall weather (or, in my case, Florida's indoor Winter, courtesy of air-conditioning-due-to-hot-and-humid-Summer-time...).

The first time I wore it, I got several compliments and had people ask me where I bought it :) Needless to say, I am extremely happy with this project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram