Sweet Clementines




I made these three sweet clementines over the course of this week. I wanted each of them to have their own little personality so I made them slightly different from one another. I used the same crochet hook (US 4.0mm/G Clover hook) for all of them but because I used different yarn, they turned out to be different sizes, which was perfect!

The free pattern is by DROPS Design



I used three different shades of orange for the clementines and three different shades of green for the leaves. I also added tiny safety eyes (placed 5 stitches apart from each other) and 3 different colors of embroidery floss for the smiley mouth. To add a bit more charm, I used bright red eye shadow for their blushing cheeks. It looks like a little Clementine family, with mom, dad, and baby!

These will travel to Connecticut to be adopted by a new family!





No wonder these are called Cuties at the supermarket!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram